Sook is an award-winning prop-tech start-up rapidly expanding across the UK and internationally.
Sook eliminates the barriers to physical retail by letting occupiers of any kind - brands, businesses, entrepreneurs and communities - rent our innovative, sustainable, and digitally-enhanced ‘pop-up’ spaces by the hour.
About the role:
We are looking for a confident person, to work in our site in West Quay, Southampton showing our occupiers/brands how to use and set up our spaces (opening and closing stores, building furniture, ensuring that they know how to utilise their space etc).
Key responsibilities and duties will include, but are not limited to:
● Providing an exceptional customer experience at all times
● Maintaining high standards of health, safety and security in our spaces
● Supporting brands to ensure they know how to use our spaces effectively
● Manning our spaces when there are no occupiers
What we are looking for:
● Someone with a desire to deliver amazing experiences for our brands
● Someone who is friendly and confident, with strong communication skills
● Previous retail/customer service experience would be a distinct advantage
● A real team player, who can be flexible to meet the needs of the business
Job Type: Zero hours contract
Salary: £10.00 per hour
- Casual dress
- Flexible schedule
- Wellness programmes
- Team socials
- Holiday entitlement
- Monthly SOOKcess Awards
- Shifts will vary between Monday to Sunday based on staffing and handover requirements
- Early Mornings